Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a Little Bit about my School.


When i studied in vocational high school, i feel inferior.
Because I've chosen the wrong school, the school has a bad environment from teacher till students who studied there.
It's so damn freak me out.

Every day i came home with crying, i tried so hard to told my mom that my school's environment is very uncomfortable.
I just can kept 3 months and decide to move to other school with other major.

I entered to Informatics vocational school majors software development, a few friends asked me..
"why you choose vocational, again?"

yeah, because i don't have choice. If i decided to enter to senior high school I'd be left out.
So, i tried to endure in my new school.

Better! yeah, I've learned a lot about life, about technology especially Informatics Technology (no more, miss gaptek!) and my school gave me a chance to be chair woman in OSIS.
I more comfortable face my friends who studied in Senior High School..
They're envy with me, because i understand about technology, i can use many computer program, i can build my own web etc..

***

Now, i really grateful because I've Chosen vocational school.
I failed enter to state university but i have chance to work in software development, even i'm not being programmer .
I learned how to handle client, how to have a good relation with co-workers and boss!
Everything runs so magic, unpredictable and i love it!

I'll promise to you all, i'll tell about my job. Bittersweet of my job..
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment